Following Prime Minister Edouard Philippe’ announcement last Thursday setting out the next phase of de-confinement in France, and providing that the containment of Covid-19 continues, we are delighted to say that Peyloubère will be welcoming guests again from the beginning of July.
We will of course continue to be mindful of the situation and the precautions will be in place to ensure that guests are as safe as possible at Peyloubère :-
- Cleanliness – 24 hours between reservations to ensure even more stringent cleanliness than usual
- Social distancing – with your hosts and other guests
- Check-in and check-out without contact
- Co-operation on regulated pool times for each family
The good news is that from the 2nd June –
- Restrictions will be lifted on travel within France
- Cafés and restaurants will reopen – masks mandatory except at table
- Shops and markets will be up and running
- Swimming pools, beaches and lakes reopen
- Gatherings of up to ten people in parks, gardens and public spaces
Until the 15th June –
- Interior borders with other European countries will remain in place; from then, no quarantine requirements for Europeans.
- Airports will reopen for interior and European flights during June
We cannot wait to be sharing Peyloubère with our guests once again so fingers crossed, the situation will continue to improve. A bientôt !