Fermier is a spacious cottage ideal for a family or two families sharing. The cottage lies alongside the swimming pool and accommodates eight people in two double and two twin bedrooms.
At-a-glance specification for Fermier
Prices and availability
Prices are in euros and are inclusive of electricity, central heating and linen.
During the high season and the two weeks of Christmas and New Year, bookings are for a minimum of seven nights. At other times of the year the minimum stay is three nights. Arrival and departure days are flexible throughout the year, subject to availability.
During the high season there is a discount for reservations of two weeks or more – see Multiple Weeks below.
- Damage Deposit – €200 paid in advance and reimbursed at the end of the stay
- Cleaning – Mid-stay clean €10/hour : End-of-stay clean €75 or clean yourself and leave as found
- Additional person – the cottage is equipped for eight guests : a charge of €25 per person is added for an additional person for whom folding bed and linen is provided.
- Baby and Toddler equipment – cots with linen, high chairs, baby bath and toy chests are provided at no charge.
- Check-In – from 16.00 to 20.00 on day of arrival unless otherwise arranged in advance
- Check-Out – by 10.00 on departure day
- Taxe de Séjour – included in prices